WDMycloud log in

While trying to get my cloud access working while the site was down, my WDMycloud log in on the Cloud Access Configuration got deleted. It now says i do not have a WDMycloud log in and to enter my email address to create one. There is no option to sign back in and when i use my email address in create account i get the following message:

The web access account you requested for could not be created. Ensure that you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again. (250006)

Probably because i already have an account in that email address, but how do i reinstate my on my cloud access for my device?

Can anyone Help please?

It’s all down to this…

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/NOTICE-WD2Go-com-and-WDMyCloud-com-users-in-relay-mode-are/td-p/706066

Yes, i know, spent hours last night as i thought it was my problem. Found out this morning that it wasn’t. I seem to have got back my cloud connection now, although intermittent, but have mucked up my account by deleting my login on the cloud access page while trying to resolve the issue.

I can now login to my account on the WDMycloud.com page using my email address and password, but then get told i am not authorised to access my own drive??? Probably because i have unlinked from my device on the Cloud Access configuration.

I am considering a system only factory reset. Would this allow me to re assign my Mycloud device to my account?

Before I discovered the issue was with WD I decided to factory reset my MyCloud device. I only got it last week so nothing of importance on it yet.

That’s when I hit the problem. It won’t accept my email address etc. I thought it was an issue with me, but since found out its WD. Bit of a nuisance. Like most of you, I have a pretty looking unit with a fancy blue LED sat on my desk doing diddly squat!

OK thanks,

Will stick with the limited home access i have and hope for the best for a fix

JemTheWire wrote:
Before I discovered the issue was with WD I decided to factory reset my MyCloud device. I only got it last week so nothing of importance on it yet.

That’s when I hit the problem. It won’t accept my email address etc. I thought it was an issue with me, but since found out its WD. Bit of a nuisance. Like most of you, I have a pretty looking unit with a fancy blue LED sat on my desk doing diddly squat!

Don’t you admire that blue light? It is somehow psychidelic :smiley:

Although my MYCloud device is now connected to the cloud by port forwarding, i still cant access via my Android phone app when i turn off my WIFI.

I have tried force stopping the app and clearing all memory, rebooting the phone and then re starting the app from scratch but it still wont access. Is this still part of the ongoing problem, even though the connection to WDMycloud seems to have been restored?