WDCloud working with Yellow light?

Hi, my wd mycloud from yesterday, having left it for 10 hours, went from white led to yellow, and is allowing me to access offline again. Is this normal? 

When i get my modem on monday will it allow me to set up an online network still? 

thanks. 

I am surprised you can access it at all with a yellow light.

what are the lights in back doing?

is it possiable it is too hot or cold?

what do you mean by accessing offline?

larryg0 wrote:

I am surprised you can access it at all with a yellow light.

what are the lights in back doing?

is it possiable it is too hot or cold?

what do you mean by accessing offline?

I know, me too.

The lights in the back are green and blue, maybe the colour got mixed up? it doesnt feel too hot at all and its been on workng perfectly with yellow flashing led for nearly 30 hours now. 

It does not feel hot or cold, just warm.

By accesing offline i mean removing, transferring files from computer to hard drive, accessing the wd platform without internet access, creting shares and checking stats. 

since you are geting internet access soon I would wait until then but if it dosn’t change contact WD support

in the dashboard does the diagnosis box show ok? if you click the arrow in the box does everything show ok?

per the manual the only possiabe issues are below but this dosn’t appear to be the case

Attention Yellow Blink The following circumstances trigger this
state:
• Disk thermal warning threshold
exceeded (under or over temp)
• Network cable not inserted

1 Like

larryg0 wrote:

since you are geting internet access soon I would wait until then but if it dosn’t change contact WD support

in the dashboard does the diagnosis box show ok? if you click the arrow in the box does everything show ok?

per the manual the only possiabe issues are below but this dosn’t appear to be the case

Attention Yellow Blink The following circumstances trigger this
state:
• Disk thermal warning threshold
exceeded (under or over temp)
• Network cable not inserted

The internet came and it works perfectly. It is still falshing yellow whenever i use it but its been like that for nigh on 70 hours now. 

The diagnosis says ok. i think it must be colour mix up since i reset it about 10 times in one go. 

the flashing yellow you see is in the front? or back br the Ethernet cable?

If it is in front I would contact WD support