WDC WD20SPZX-22UA7T0 is beeping

My hard drive makes some strange noises sometimes(Beeping sound). I can’t pinpoint a specific moment for the beeping, seems random.The drive is rather new, and this is the S.M.A.R.T. screen

This is the laptop where it is installed
The drive is in the main HDD bay, I also have an SSD in an adapter, replacing the optical drive.
What could be the problem?

Had the same issue with a brand new WD40EZAZ, it’s defective, replace it. I’m done with WD altogether and replaced mine with a Seagate.

I suppose I should replace it at my own expense, because the S.M.A.R.T. data looks ok and if I try to RMA, they will show me that S.M.A.R.T. is ok and also it could happen that when they check it no beeping will occur because as I said is pretty random.

I suppose WD will change it for you just contact support and show a video with the problem. My WD40EZAZ was clicking and still all reports showed it was “good”. I was very disappointed when I found they won’t RMA for me cuse I’m located in the middle east! so “international warranty” isn’t international really. I returned it to the store for a Seagate and it worked out of the box. Surprising!

Ok, thank you very much for your answers! I will try to contact WD and update the post after that.

I think I’m stuck with it. When checking the warratny I get the following

No limited warranty meaning: Product was originally sold to a system manufacturer. Please contact the system manufacturer or the place of purchase for warranty service.
The online store form were it was purchased told me that everytihng is OK judging by the S.M.A.R.T. data.
So I will get my important data from it, and I will use it for some non essential data until it dies.