WD3200AAJS Specs

My first post here! I just got a used WD3200AAJS and would like to figure out that exact Secs. Most importantly SATA-II OR SATA-III. I’m quite sure it is SATA-II but want to be sure for performance purposes. I looked at some of the official specs at these two links, but neither are the exact Model Designation.

The first link is less clear but still don’t tell me if what I have is SATAII or III
WD3200AAKX WD3200AAJB Both have different “Interface” Types
SATA 6 Gb/s and PATA 100 MB/s

The second link is more clear, but still don’t know if it is the same as my device?
And, what is the difference between “Interface” and “Buffer to Host” because they are clearly different?

Bahh, just answered my own question. I was hoping to find the official docs here but I guess they do not host them? Here is the official doc that was floating around the web.

Is it true that this doc don’t exist on this site, I could not find it? Tried Model and Serial#

Thanks!

This drive is no longer manufactured. So you may not find the documents.

The accurate link for this drive is below. You may check it for both the SATA versions and match the part numbers.

Thanks peter, I’ll go with the Link I posted because it has the same exact model number as the drive I was trying to find specs on. As you’ve pointed out, the docs don’t exist here anymore…sad…because it don’t take up all that much space to store these for people.

Thanks