WD3000HLHX not recognized on Motherboad Asus P8Z68-V Pro

Hello,
I install a new pc, while trying to put a Velociraptor SATA III WD3000HLHX as system drive on Motherboad Asus P8Z68-V Pro port Sata III 6Gb/s Intel Z68.
But it is not recognized in the bios.
I found a workaround by putting it on a SATA II 3Gb/s Intel Z68 when it is recognized in bios.

Bios is updated and AHCI mode is used.

But finally, even on port SATA II 3Gb/s, my Velociraptor has problems. While it is indeed present in the Bios.
From time to time the system starts well and working properly. But most of the time nothing starts, just the black screen with a blinking cursor or “A disk read error occurred”.
After different tests, in the bios I pass from AHCI mode to IDE (always Sata II 3Gb/s) the system starts is no longer a problem.
Unfortunately, the speed of the disc further reduced.
For the drive, Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostics show no problem.

To remove the doubt about the installation of the system (Windows 7 64bit), although this can not play anything in recognition of the bios, I clone my Velociraptor on another drive Seagate 1TB SATA III 6Gb/s which was recognized without any problems on port Z68 Intel Sata III 6Gb/s in AHCI mode. And start-up has never been a problem.

Thank you for helping me to recognize my Velociraptor at fair value. Otherwise what would be having to buy a drive so fast.

Sorry for translation.

Sounds like a bad drive to me…