WD2Go remote access account

I would like to delete certain users that have accounts setup on WD2Go.com (now MyCloud). I don’t see anywhere on the site where I can delete the account. I have deleted them from the Web Access on the MBL but they still exist on the web.

whsbuss wrote:

I would like to delete certain users that have accounts setup on WD2Go.com (now MyCloud). I don’t see anywhere on the site where I can delete the account. I have deleted them from the Web Access on the MBL but they still exist on the web.

You’re saying that, even though you’ve deleted them from the MBL, they can still get access?

TonyPh12345 wrote:

whsbuss wrote:

You’re saying that, even though you’ve deleted them from the MBL, they can still get access?

No they cannot access the drive once removed from the UI. But they can still access wd2go/mycloud. I would like them deleted from their server.

whsbuss wrote:> No they cannot access the drive once removed from the UI. But they can still access wd2go/mycloud. I would like them deleted from their server.

I’m not trying to be argumentative, but, why does it matter?

TonyPh12345 wrote:

whsbuss wrote:> No they cannot access the drive once removed from the UI. But they can still access wd2go/mycloud. I would like them deleted from their server.

I’m not trying to be argumentative, but, why does it matter?

No problem… well what if a users decided to have an account with their email address created on another WDC device?

whsbuss wrote:> No problem… well what if a users decided to have an account with their email address created on another WDC device?

They are free to use the same e-mail address.  There’s no binding of “Owner” and “User.”  My Device List could contain any combination various people’s devices.  :)