WD2GO.com -> Execution Failed: 1244 user is not certificated

There are a few topics on MBL without a solution form 1 year ago. So here it is again, my sister gets this error message with her account on wd2go.com when she tries to mount the folders (non admin account and can mount public folder)

execution failed: 1244

user is not certificated

Before the stupid questions:

-Yes I’ve tried with different browsers

-Yes I’ve restarted the router

-Yes I’ve restarted My Cloud

-Yes I’ve restarted PC

-I’ve tried on 2 different PCs with both W7 x64 (different ISP)

Hi,see if the following thread helps. 

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live/error-1244-when-attempting-remote-access/m-p/363351#M9460

Thanks, but I already used google, and if you read the guide, I need another PC to get certificate, but since I don’t have right now, I’m aware that guide is useless for me.

Really? Am I the only one around here who get this error message all the time ?

Changed the name of the user, and it seems it did the trick. Maybe WD2Go doesnt like numbers in usernames…?

hmm, not that one. I have the exact issues you’ve described but login as admin account and it’s without numbers, just letters. Maybe renaming will help, I will try once I get home.

My problem was that I changed the shared folder and it wasn’t similar as the username anymore.

Like username Elaniel, shared folder name changed from Elaniel to Niki92 and ruined the cloud access, renamed it back to Elaniel, and it is working again.

1 Like

Thanks, this helped me !