wd2go.com down?

Is anyone having any issues with wd2go.com being down?  I’ve tried from my office network as well as my home network.  Both don’t respond.  a tracert of wd2go.com shows request timing out after it leaves my ISP.  and my mobile apps don’t respond.  something must be goofy…

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep… same here.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Means my internet proxy here at the office is getting “waved off” somehow.

Glad it’s not just me.  I’m sure someone at WD isn’t having a nice and easy Friday.  :slight_smile:

Ditto!! I wish there was someplace we could go for a status update!!! Or is there and I don’t know about it? Its driving me crazy not being to access my files to work on!!

Agreed!  Luckily, I had set up a VPN to my house so I can work on them locally on my home PC but not being able to check my work on my iPad or my Galaxy SIII is frustrating!

I’m sure they are working on it and it will be back online soon. 

I love the features they provide so when it’s down for a bit, I suppose I shouldn’t complain too much.  :slight_smile:

Just in case no one had done it yet, I went ahead and submitted a ticket, also requesting a Status update.  Will post if I hear back.

ah, good call.  I didn’t think to do that.  A status update would be great!

looks like the site is slowly coming back up.  But shows that my device is offline.  Which I know its not, I’m VPN’ed into my house and am viewing shares…

Yup! Up!

finally all my services are up!