WD2go and WD Photos

I’m not clear on if this has already been posted. Some have covered part of my idea, but then part isn’t. So I’m going to add it anyways to make sure…

First off I’m not complaining, WD makes a good product and am stoked I bought it… I’m recomending it to everyone. With some additions I think it can be an even better product…

I would love to be able to put pictures in a private folder so only I can see them, and put the ones I want other people to see in the a public shared folder.

I can do this in WD2go app, but it isn’t the best for photo viewing, but the WD Photo app wont let me see any photos unless they are in the Shared Photos folder.

It would be great to also have the option for us iphone users to be able to tap the photo in WD2go or WD Photo (i.e. when you save a photo from a text) and save it to the photo album on the phone without having to email it via a link or attatchment like in WD2go. WD Photo lets you save it  to photo album, but would still be nice to have the tap option like the rest of the photo apps on the iphone/ipad. WD2go allows me to open it with… other apps, yet those don’t save to the phones albums. But it wont give me the option to open with apples photo app. So it would be nice to have the WD2go app have the options of the WDphoto app, and better yet a tap to save option for both. 

I hope that’s clear.

So would anyone else like this ability? I hope Western Digital will be updating their app to allow this in the future. Seeing as their product is so good already, it would be perfect with those additions. Thanks for making a good product already.