WD Wireless Pro Password/USB connection

Good Day,
This device is driving me crazy, I’ve been researching and rebooting for around a week know, yet I am still facing problems.
The picture below shows one of the opticals that I’m currently facing. I can access the dashboard no problems there.
2. Whenever I need to access my HD to start uploading files I get this message, I used the 8 digit password that comes with the device, yet iI did not working.
2. Everytime I connect the HD via USB I get a message that says" Unplug the accessory using too much power to re-enable USB device"
What does that mean?
What I am doing wrong?

Do you have access to the complete user manual for this device? It is likely on the drive in some folder, OR you can download it from WD Support and keep the PDF file on your computer for easy reference.

Hi Mike, I have the manual and I’ve followed the installation guide step /step.
still that what I came out with.
I realized how to fix this past part,

“2. Everytime I connect the HD via USB I get a message that says” Unplug the accessory using too much power to re-enable USB device""

I need to buy a more powerful dongle, u see I’m using the latest Mac Pro.

still facing the 1st problem though,
any idea how to change the Dashboard pass? I tried logging out thought that there will be a button with “forgot password” unfortunately there is non.

Thank you…

Contact WD Support.