WD Utilities not WD Discovery

I installed WD Discovery a few days ago and it drove me bat sh*t crazy, I am not interested in cloud storage. I do not know how to make it secure and do not even know how secure it can be. All I want is to backup my C drive. But the blasted program cannot even “See My Drive” but my computer has no problem "Seeing my book external drive. Sometimes these things are more trouble than they are worth. Only thing I want to do is install WD Utilities Progam. Ever few minutes I would get a nag telling me to register my hard drive and WD Discovery could “SEE” all my external storage but WD Utilities could not. I have an older computer tomorrow we are replacing the internal drive. Every time I would go to the desktop the little discovery Cloud utility would pop up. I do not need another nag in my live. Being Married is a nag enough

There are different software for backup for different devices provided by WD. You need to use compatible backup software in order to backup the drive. And also you can disable WD Discovery notifications from options. You may refer this link to install WD Software: