WD TV Player and HandBrake: why do I have this problem? help!

Hi, I’m using the latest version of HandBrake and I get problems when I use those files with WD TV Player (7 months old with latest firmware).
I tell you my issue.
I get an uncompressed file from Edius 8 timeline. My project on Edus is UHD and 40 minutes length. I get an uncompressed file around 254 GB. Then I load it on HadBrake with these settings:

Therefore I get a file from HandBrake. It is around 6,23 GB. When I put this file in WD TV Player, I’m noticing WD TV Player doesn’t neither see that file. It seems my hard drive where there is that file is empty.
But if I use a portion of that original UHD Edius project (around 32 minutes) and I make a file with HandBrake and with the same settings, I get a file of around 4,68 GB and then my WD TV Player sees that file and it plays that file without problems. Why do I have this problem with WD TV Player? Maybe do I have to configure WD TV Player or does WD TV Player have a size limit of file?
Thanks for your news.

I have no issues making Handbrake files and playing them on my WDTV or iPad. The files I make are for use on iPad (not WDTV) the files have the extension m4v and work fine on both players.

Is this your first Handbrake experience? Maybe you are doing something incorrectly so read through the Handbrake online user manual.

I use HandBrake since long time and I never got problems. I have 3 older WD Players and never got problems but now the new WD Players doesn’t like to play heavy files like 6-7 GB. It plays only video files under 5 GB. I’m disappointed with WD Player with HandBrake. I don0t make nothing incorrectly but WD Player doesn’t like HandBrake.

Contact WD Support for further assist since this is a user-to-user help forum only.