WD TV not found by windows 10

Hi, I have a wd tv live connected wirelessly to virgin router superhub. The wd tv live box is connected by cable to the tv. Those connections seem fine in that the apps on the wd tv live all work. However, my pc does not detect the wd tv. My pc is connected by cable to the superhub. I have set the homegroup to be discoverable, have turned off password sharing. In windows 10 when I go to ‘Choose media streaming options for computers and devices’ and choose Show devices on:All networks, the wd tv live is not listed there.
So, in brief the problem is that the wd tv live is present on the network, but is not seen by windows 10. Can anyone please help. Many thanks.

I have just generated this report using wd mynetview
"Router Not Found
My Net View detected an Internet connection and discovered devices on your home network, but could not identify your specifc router or gateway. Results of the diagnostics should be valid, but can become unreliable under some circumstances.

Troubleshooting Tips:

It is very likely that your router or gateway has certain Advanced Settings related to discovery, UPnP, or other configuration options disabled.

:black_small_square: If you have a home router, see the router’s user’s guide.
:black_small_square: If your internet device is a gateway, modem or other equipment provided by your Internet Service Provider, contact their help line or customer support service. "
If anyone can advise what to do next will be very grateful. Thanks.

Ah well I have sorted it. I have a vonage router connected, and for some reason - I don’t know for sure - it was upsetting the equilibrium.I am not sure what I have done, but after messing with the vonage router settings its all working fine now.Sorry that I cannot be more precise in describing the solution, but I know pretty much nothing about networking.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to come back and letting us know your issue was resolved.

i dont know if this helps anybody ,butt i did struggle with my wdtv live not seeing my pc files ,i found that if you have the pc set to share with your box ,then right click the file i:e film you want o watch. it shows a side box which offers cast to device and on my win 10 wdtv is the only option and it worked for me ,good luck