WD TV Live will not see all files

I have 2 brand new WD TV Live boxes.  On my network I have a Terrastation more or less a network store with 447 movies on it, when I browse to it the WD TV only sees 355 of them.  I have turned off the Media Library and cleared the history but still no go only sees 355 of 447.

I can see them all from a PC or other units just not my WD TV Live boxes.  Is there another way to erase the “memory file” it is using to remeber what it saw on the or remove my media server from its memory and let it fond it again ?

Are you connecting to the Terrastation via Network Shares or Media Server?

Which WD TV Live do you have?

I am connection as a media server as this is a stand alone unit so network share is not an option.

love2play wrote:

I am connection as a media server as this is a stand alone unit so network share is not an option.

… then how are you seeing the files via PC and “other units?”

By the way, “Media Library” has nothing to do with Media Servers, and I’m uncertain what you mean when you say you cleared the history.

Are the missing files all of the same type extension (e.g. ISO, mp4. etc) or they a mixed group of files types that are not showing?

Its a mixed bag of files, I setup a share from my desktop with the same files in it and connected to that share with the WD and same thing only sees 355 of 447 Im guess the WD maybe has a max view and the files need to be split in two directories ?

Could you please state exactly which device you have so this thread can either be moved or we have a better idea on how to help you? There is a big difference between the Live and the Live Hub.

You’re contradicting yourself.  Previously you said you’re using MEDIA SERVER.  Now you’re saying you are setting up shares.  

Thats two totally different things.