WD Tv Live streaming media player

Hi,

I have WD Tv Live streaming media player and few weeks back I activated the youtube app by entering the code that is shown on the device on youtube site. It showed all the playlists and subscritions that I had on youtube on the device.

Now it is not longer showing my playlists and subscritions. I have  tried entering the code multiple times but no use. Could any1 help me figure it out how to get my playlists show up on the device.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the WD community.

Try to see if you are logged in with your Youtube account on the unit, and then connect with the code and check if this sfixws the issue.

Hi,

how do I log in into the device?  when I press signin on the youtube app it just shows that go to the Sign in - Google Accounts and enter the code.  could you please where is the log in option for they youtube app; I looked around but could not find it. also could provide linke for the device manual.

Thanks

solved

Thank you for contacting Western Digital Customer Service and Support. My name is [Deleted-privacy].

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you are experiencing. First make sure the device is connected to a wall outlet and not on a power strip, surge protector or extensions (at least for troubleshooting purposes). With the device turned on, let us try 2 reset procedures for the device that could fix the issue.

1. Get a fine-tipped stylus or the unfolded end of a paperclip, you will use it on a small hole on the bottom side of the device. You will push the button inside for 2 seconds and let it reboot. Try again

2. To perform a factory reset start on the Home menu go to Set Up, then go to System → Device Reset → Reset All Settings to Factory Default, after it reboots try again.

If the issues remain, then try a Firmware rollback to previous versions one by one until the issue is fixed.

How to roll back the firmware on a WD TV Live Hub Media Center or WD TV Live Streaming Media Player.
http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5860

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you further.