WD TV LIVE - STRANGE AUDIO not sistematic PROBLEMS

Hello guys,

I’ve got a WD connected to my router (Powerline) and 2 USB HD plugged in the 2 slots.

Apparently everything work very well, I see the net from WD and the WD is very well visible from the other devices.

NON SYSTEMATIC PROBLEM that occures very often: LAN connected or not, the AUDIO (mp3, videos, You Tube…) if OFF, NO AUDIO !!! By chance, when I flash it, then I can hear the same files mp3, videos, , YouTube…); later, agh…the same problem, no way to quietly hear the audio, even in a simple not LAN connected way…

DO YOU THINK GUYS IS IT A FIRMWARE PROBLEM ?

I have also noted that sometime WD starts to work with my USB HD and keep on flahing the USB fronta light for no reasons.

Any help ? Thanks

Can you give us more information of your audio settings and what audio devices are you using?

Thanks,

WD is connected to LG TV via HMDI and the missing AUDIO is not systematic (even mp3 are often dumb).

HMDI is auto-configurated.

WD + a Switch + a Power liner were on the same multi-plugs socket: I tryed to split turning on the WD and then the “net” and now it seems to work better…Anyhow, the system is not 100% reliable.

Buy