Hi! I recently bought a WD TV Live and totally like it.
I have a small 10 watt guitar amp at home from Marshall ( http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZOZeUuzTSos/TL3GpLLWHHI/AAAAAAAAKMQ/daCvoTQKXlw/s1600/Marshall-amp.jpg)) with an inbuilt speaker and recently I had the media player with attached external hard drive standing next to this amp and did not think about that this amp has a speaker which is magnetic. Do you think that this could have caused any harm to the WD or the external hard drive? I tested the speaker with a small magnet and the metal on the inside and outside really is magnetic. I read that hard drives can even be destroyed by small magnets this worries me a bit,
Is the WD also vulnerable to magnetism?