I just recently bought WD TV Live SMP a few days ago, right now i’m having problems using output HDMI.
TV: Sony Bravia KLV-32CX320
HDMI : 1.3b
both WD TV Live SMP and TV are updated to latest firmare.
for some reason, i’m getting a black screen (no signal) if i set video output to HDMI.
things I tried:
- plug both composite and hdmi, then manually set HDMI (auto)
- plug both composite and hdmi, then manually set HDMI, manually set resolution (720p)
- plug both composite and hdmi, then manually set HDMI, manually set resolution (720p) remove composite then click “OK”
- start the Player + TV with HDMI connected (hoping they’ll sort the settings automatically)
- start the Player + TV with composite connected, then plug HDMI then restart
- tried resseting to factory defaults then start with HDMI connected
check my tv and hdmi cable both are working
I connect my tv to my desktop pc via HDMI, and it work fine.
anything i’m doing wrong? can anyone help me?
later, i’ll prolly borrow HDMI cables and test it out
PS. i tried to look for similar threads all of them lock right now T_T