Hi all, hoping you can help me out with an issue. My WD TV Live takes a long time to boot. I thought this was normal behaviour until I went to my friend’s place last night and it booted in under 2 seconds.
Here is a video I took of the boot process.
This is a video I found online. This represents the experience my friend has.
This is the information as I know it:
- Latest Firmware - 1.0431_V
- All devices physically wired to Billion 7800N
- 2x Windows 7 computers running Network Share and Media Servers
- Latest firmware
- TV Live
- QNAP TS-410 running Twonky Media Server
- devices both wired (router unknown)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!