WD TV Live Plus Netflix interface upgrade

Will we be getting a netflix interface upgrade? I checked out the new one on my Wii and it is great. It is fast, has search and the layout is much improved. It makes the netflix interface on the live plus look archaic.

…netbozo

Agree 100%.  The new disc-less Netflix channel is great.

If the Wii did HD, I doubt I’d use any of my Live products for streaming Netflix.

Would love a staff comment on this.

I also have to agree; the newer Netflix interface is much better…although I would be happy just to see Search added.

Even though I would like to see this, I sincerely hope that the WD engineers spend their time fixing the myriad of problems in the current release before attempting to add any more new features.

I’d rather they spend their time updating the netflix interface instead of working on junk like facebook integration. I bought this device to play and stream media, not to access facebook. I wish they would focus on the playing and streaming of media features instead of trying to make it a do-it-all appliance. If they don’t update the netflix interface, i’ll probably just junk this and go with something that does have a decent netflix interface.

…netbozo

netbozo wrote:

I’d rather they spend their time updating the netflix interface instead of working on junk like facebook integration. I bought this device to play and stream media, not to access facebook.  

…netbozo

I fully agree with you - facebook junk integration.  What is next?  Twitter?  OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!  WD should use resources to fix and add anything to do with streaming media (video and audio, not social networking media).