WD TV Live not detecting Windows 7 Network Shares. When you go to WD TV Live -> Video-> Network Share The windows 7 PC is not being detected.
Window 7 Ultimate
WD TV Live 1.01.11
Firewall disabled on WIndows 7
Home network setup as:
- Turn on network discovery
- Turn on file and printer sharing
- Turn on sharing so anyone with network access can read and write files in public folders
- Use 128 bit encryption
- Turn OFF password protected sharing
- Allow Windows to manage homegroup connections
- Enabled File sharding with Eveyone as the pemissions for the directoies I would like to use.
This is details under WD support site Knowledge Base #3787
- I have confirmed that my Windows XP box works fine under WD TV Live. I was able to susessuly share using Windows XP.
- My Windows XP PC can map and connect to my Windows 7 share.
I have called the WD support. At this time they are at a loss. I am waiting for a call back from a higher support Tech.