WD TV Live media player is not working

my WD TV Live media player is not working, which is onlt 1 month old.when i power it on ,it doesnot pass any signal to the TV either thru HDMI or component cable.i tried even with 2 HDMI cables.It doesnot detect any USB storage devices…it doesnot even repond to its remote…i cannot power it off with remote …i tried resetting it …no use …

Sounds like it is broken, but you can try this: Try using the composite cable to your TV. Unplug the AC, then plug it back in. Try pressing the reset button; hold it for about 2 seconds. If you still see nothing, try holding the reset button down for over 10 seconds. That toggles the output between NTSC and PAL. If you still get no response, the WD is dead. It should still be under warranty. Return it. 

Is the front LED on?

Try replacing the batteries in the remote.  Or, safely remove the disks, then pull the plug on the device, leave it for 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.  See if that does anything.

yes…front LED seems on ,only for power indication…but the LED for showing USB connectivity seems dead…