Hello all. My WD TV Live+ has suddenly stopped working. It doesn’t respond to the remote, if I unplug the power cord and plug it back in I get no video or WD logo etc. I think it’s trying to do something as the Digital Audio lights up in the back and if I plug a network cable in I get a green steady light that stays on and the orange light blinks randomly. It won’t respond to the remote control no matter how long I leave it (and I have checked that the remote has no depressed/stuck buttons and I did change the batteries).
So far I have tried
- Unplugging it for ½ an hour
- Holding the reset button on the left-hand side of the unit in for 1 second
- Holding the reset button on the left-hand side of the unit in for 10 seconds
- Starting the device hooked up to only Component
- Starting the device hooked up to only AV (yellow for video, white/red for audio)
- Starting the device hooked up to only HDMI
Any ideas? I should mention that the warranty ran out in Dec 2011.