WD TV Live Internal Wireless Options Missing from Network Settings

Which firmware? Firmware 1.16.13
What happened? I turned on the media player today and discovered that the wireless network feature was missing entirely from the device, similar to the problem reported here.
What were you doing? When I go to Network Settings > Network Setup, now my only choices are Automatic IP or Manual IP for wired connections.
Does this happen every time? Yes. I no longer have the option for Wireless Setup, or have the menu option for Previously Connected Wireless that both previously existed. It appears that only the Ethernet port is available , whereas wireless has worked fine every time for the past nine months.
What hardware and media were you using? WD TV Live Streaming Media Player (Gen 3) WDBHG70000NBK-HESN
Did this happen with previous firmware? No, and it didn’t happen with THIS firmware for almost six months.
Does power cycling the unit solve this? I have powered off and unplugged the device several times without resolution
Does resetting to factory defaults solve this? have reset all settings to factory defaults without success
Have you tried this on other devices? I only own one WD TV Life media player, so no.

WD TV Live Streaming Media Player (Gen 3) WDBHG70000NBK-HESN with Firmware 1.16.13

I turned on the media player today and discovered that the wireless network feature was missing entirely from the device, similar to the problem reported here. When I go to Network Settings > Network Setup, now my only choices are Automatic IP or Manual IP for wired connections. I no longer have the option for Wireless Setup, or have the menu option for Previously Connected Wireless that both previously existed. It appears that only the Ethernet port is available , whereas wireless has worked fine every time for the past nine months.

I have powered off and unplugged the device several times without resolution, and have reset all settings to factory defaults without success. Essentially, the internal wireless adapter appears to have failed on this media player.

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the device back to factory defaults?