WD TV LIVE HUB no netflix or bbc iplayer UK?

I have a WD TV LIVE HUB which is fully upto date with firmware and i do not have the BBC iPlayer app or Netflix app, can anyone shed some light on how these are not on the hub thanks

Wolfenstein wrote:

… can anyone shed some light on how these are not on the hub thanks

… because they’re not supported on the Hub as yet.

Well i actually didnt know that hahahah when the **bleep** is it gonna be sorted? as the hub is meant to be the best one about its useless for the UK

Netflix UK will never work on the Hub however there is a possibility that the iplayer may be added some day.

As I was thinking of buying one of these, could you shead some light on why Netflix won’t be supported? Why is it on the standard WD TV?

Possibly something to do with DRM and some Netflix change when it was introduced in the UK.

Wolfenstein wrote:

I have a WD TV LIVE HUB which is fully upto date with firmware and i do not have the BBC iPlayer app or Netflix app, can anyone shed some light on how these are not on the hub thanks

Just for future reference this is the forum for the WD TV Live Streaming (SMP). You should post questions about the Live HUB in the Live HUB forum. You will also find that your question has been asked and answered many times in that forum.