WD TV Live Firmware Update - Version 1.02.21 Stuck at 0%

Hi, Unfortunately I have tried to update the firmware on my media player for the first time. It was working fine with the version It came with, and now  it is stuck at 0%. It doesn’t seem to want to do anything else and I can’t turn  it off. It has been like like this for about 80 mins now.

Hi, unfortunately i have exactly the same problem… it’s stuck on 0% percent and it won’t go further. Apart from that i cannot reset it to original settings so i can’t really use it at the moment. Any clues how to fix that ? i’m trying to update with a usb stick. Should i try with something different ? (Tried with Ntfs and Fat32 format also) and the stick was empty except the 2 update files. It’s a kingston data traveler 16gb. Any info would be helpfull :slight_smile:

Leventis wrote:

Hi, unfortunately i have exactly the same problem… it’s stuck on 0% percent and it won’t go further. Apart from that i cannot reset it to original settings so i can’t really use it at the moment. Any clues how to fix that ? i’m trying to update with a usb stick. Should i try with something different ? (Tried with Ntfs and Fat32 format also) and the stick was empty except the 2 update files. It’s a kingston data traveler 16gb. Any info would be helpfull :slight_smile:

Hopefully you mean that the stick was empty except for the 3 update files. Have you tried both USB ports and another USB stick.

Leventis wrote:

If I remember correctly, most Kingston sticks come with a special file system on them (having two logical devices on them such as I: and J:). I suggest you try FW flashing with a different flash disk making sure that only one single logical device exists on it.

Regards,