WD TV Live Firmware Full Release of 1.01.24

In case all of you aren’t aware of it, yet, firmware 1.01.24 has been officially released.  It’s available at…

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/updates/?family=wdfwdtv_live

2 Likes

I don’t understand. The beta firmware that was available for a while several days ago had a number 1.2.14  I wonder what this firmware release is all about?  I think you just noticed this release since the date is 2/9/10 (about a month ago) and not recently…  Al

Media does not properly update the ISO files to crash and when you scroll through the menu runs the car motions too far, can no longer play normally. This update has screwed up my media player.:manmad:

You need to do a factory reset after each firmware update, it sometimes resolves odd behaviours.

You are a bit out of date Bill. This firmware is not new, it was released on the 9th Feb 2010 and we are already using it. We could always hope that you are confusing it with a real new release which would solve all of our problems!!

2 Likes

Yes, Old release…Confused me…Thought I was going nuts.:dizzy_face:

aljimenez wrote:

I don’t understand. The beta firmware that was available for a while several days ago had a number 1.2.14  I wonder what this firmware release is all about?  I think you just noticed this release since the date is 2/9/10 (about a month ago) and not recently…  Al

• *> Indeed, I don’t know why Bill is suddenly banging the drum for this version - perhaps he just discovered it himself and is ashamed he hasn’t done so before *g*

whattheheck wrote:

aljimenez wrote:

• *> Indeed, I don’t know why Bill is suddenly banging the drum for this version - perhaps he just discovered it himself and is ashamed he hasn’t done so before *g*

No he already told us when it first came out

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Firmware/WD-TV-Live-version-1-01-24-Firmware-Update/td-p/9651

The external HD too slow, faster external HD are the solution :smiley:

VLF not all files are playable, why is this?