I am connecting to my network via a USB wireless adapter and using DCHP to get the network settings. I was able to connect to the internet fine using the original FW in the device. It noted there was an upgrade, so I upgraded. After reset it noted another upgrade, so I upgraded again. I am now at 1.06.16_B.
After this final upgrade I could not connect to the internet. I ran the network check and it failed on DNS. I checked the network settings and the Gateway is 10.0.0.106 and DNS is 10.0.0.108. Both should be 106. I checked my other wireless devices and they all have the DNS at 108. I tried deleting the connection and restoring it and got the same wrong DNS each time.
Since my other devices work OK, and the HD Live worked OK on the eariler FW version, I suspect an issue with this FW or the upgrade process.