WD SYNC not syncing all Files between computers and mycloud.com

WD SYNC not syncing all Files between computers and mycloud.com. I am seeing the following error on one of my computers, regarding sync:

2/17/16 7:41:18.834 AM WD Sync Service[1151]: CoreData: Failed to load optimized model at path ‘/Library/Application Support/WD Sync/WD Sync Service.app/Contents/Resources/WDCWorkingFile.momd/WDCWorkingFile 9.omo’

1 Like

@Kazzzzz if you have any thoughts or suggestions, that would be great. I already have a ticket open with support. Just disappointed that something as simple as file syncing is broken in WD SYNC.

uninstalled / rebooted / reinstalled / rebooted the computer. Getting the following:

2/17/16 8:06:38.347 AM WD Sync Service[376]: [localSyncFolderChangesThread:WDMyCloudEX2:WDSync] Synchronizing folder ‘/Users/hasen/My Cloud/MAC iPhoto Library/Photos Library.photoslibrary/Previews/2015/02/08/20150208-211946/yQqGC7wcQ9edFYxTUoWjPQ’ with the Personal Cloud device

2/17/16 8:06:38.347 AM WD Sync Service[376]: CoreData: Failed to load optimized model at path ‘/Library/Application Support/WD Sync/WD Sync Service.app/Contents/Resources/WDCWorkingFile.momd/WDCWorkingFile 9.omo’

Hello there,

What operating system are you using with the software? Also does this happen or all your computers or just one?

Apple Mac El Capitan

I see, and this only happens with the Mac computer or are other computers affected with this issue

I only have macs in the house

I am seeing the exact same error in the console of my Mac with El Capitan. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WD Sync with no change.

Any types of files that are not synchronized by design?

http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase/answer.aspx?ID=11730

Its not a sync issue, rather alams being generated by device

I am suddenly experiencing the same issue. Was anyone able to get this resolved?