WD Sync multiple Local Discs?

I’ve got WD Sync syncing some of my working files among 3 local pc’s. I’d like to know if the local files can be on different local discs.
For example , on one PC I’d like the photos and documents to all be on C:. On another PC I’d like the documents to sync to C:, and the photo’s to D:.
Can WD Sync do this? If so how, as I cannot find a way to select any folders on D:/ when trying to set up the WD Sync settings on the pc with two drives.
Thanks.

@mfrankwilson Have you looked at SmartWare for this? Which generation of My Cloud do you have?

thanks for the response.
I think I have MyCloud Mirror Gen 2.
My understanding is that SmartWare DOES have a limitation of only working automatically with one physical drive at a time.

Further, my understanding is that SmartWare is a Backup function, and I am looking for a Sync function as in WDSync. One of my desired funtions would be to delete photo’s one PC (be they duplicates or just not keepers) and have those deletions propagate to other synced PC’s as well as the MyCloud copy.

I do also use the MyCloud Mirror for SmartWare based backups of these same pc’s. I’m quite certain I’ve got lots of duplicate files, but that does not bother me. I let SmartWare run in its continuous automatic backup mode.