WD software is horrible

I bought a WD blue 250 GB SSD and I upgraded from v1 to v2 what a huge mistake that was. v2 software does not recognize the drive at all. so I can’t run functions like trim to optimize the drive nor can I check the stats on the drive. I would def avoid buying another wd ssd after this and I am recommending that people don’t buy there ssd’s as well. and ofcourse you can’t find the v1 version wich worked

I have a 250gb and a 500gb wdssd v2 software and no issues… Works fine for me and I want another 500gb now for my PC. Thinking maybe you have some other issue. Maybe a bad install of the software.

what OS are you running??? i’m running windows 10 64 bit and I noticed that it supports windows 10 32 bit and don’t say nothing about windows 10 64 bit not that should make a difference. and I tried multable installs of the software same results

I’m Win 10 64bit. Not one issue on either machine.

Agree with you.

I have the same issue, even after installing the latest version 2.2.0.5 this morning.

There software is real ■■■■; I had opened a support case with them in August, and they confirmed the problem with the software.

They just told me a new release would fix all that. Saw the new version and installed it: did not resolve anything at all.

I have Win10 32 bit and its running smoothly in my PC.

Hi, I would have a problem downloading the program, installing it nicely, just launch a bug and stop the program. What can I do? I want to use a Windows 7 64bit system. Or even a Windows 10 32bit system does not work.