WD Smartware 2.2.1 not showing correct time

Strange problem, never happened before.  I’ve relocated in a time zone 2 hours behind my previous location.  I changed the time zone on my computer.  However, the WD Smartware does not detect the correct time.  I’ve set the backup to run daily at 10:00 p.m.  The software hasn’t run a backup on its own when it is supposed to.  When I tell it to ‘backup now’ (by going to the schedule button and then clicking on ‘backup now’), it does run the backup, but the time stamp shows it being at the wrong time by 2 hours.  The computer’s time is correct and it synchronizes correctly on the internet, why isn’t the Smartware detecting it properly?  

Hi, if the correct time is not recognized, try uninstalling Smartware and then reinstall it again. 

I’m looking for an easier way than uninstalling and reinstalling.   I’ve noticed that it doesn’t do this with other software.  For example, I have an accounting program that has a backup feature, and I save the backups to the external HD (My Passport), the same driver where my Smartware software is set to save the backups.  The resulting backup file from the accounting program has the correct time.  I reset the Smartware program’s daily backup time to 9:30 p.m.  I walked away from the laptop and left it to see what it would do.  It ran the backup at 9:32, but the time of the backup is stated to be 11:32.  I navigated to the Passport folder using Windows explorer, and the volume folder has the 9:32 time.  It looks like this is a bug of some sort, but it doesn’t seem to be affecting the schedule of when I am telling the software to do the backup.  It is just inaccurately stating the time of when the most recent backup was done when looking from within the Smartware interface.  I was just wondering if there were any settings within the Smartware program where I could reset the time, but there doesn’t appear to be.