WD Purple 1TB WD10PURX - Cannot format or assign a drive letter

Dear Support,
I have buying and a lot of DVR system with same HDD, mentioned in Subject. 2 days after installation DVR system, HDD suddenly disappeared or had unallocated status,

I tried to check 3 hdds with Windows 7 machine one by one, and all of them are showing in BIOS and Device Manager, in Disk Managment they have unallocated Ststus, When I tried to a assign letter and format, after few minutes all 3 hdds disappear.

I start to check it by others utilities like Victoriya HDD, Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows, it showing me that system have HDD WD with 1TB and some short tests a going well, but if start to fill with zero, then this test is going to be freeze after 10-15% of checking and elapsed time is going UP (i saw 53 hours till the end of operation)

I read Support suggestions to use Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for DOS and when I start it from DOS, I saw message: Non-wd drive, ERROR STATUS CODE: 0201, and cannot start testing,

Please Advice,
thanks in Advance,

Batyr Rakhimov

Hi: Batyr Rakhimov

Since you have tried Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for DOS (current version 5.27) and received error code 0201.

I would try contacting WD Support

https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

NotaCanada