WD Products are the best

I have had quite a bit of experience with hard drives and In my opinion WD Hard Drives are the best and most reliable.

The reasons I have for my opinion are this:

There are currently 3 main Hard Drive manufacturers

Western Digital (I think is the best), Seagate and Toshiba

My opinion of Toshiba Hard drives is garbage (Every Toshiba drive (4 drives)  I have bought failed in 12-14 months.)

My opinion of Seagate Hard drives is not that good (I have bought 3 drives in the last year and a half 2 went bad right after warranty was up and the third went bad just before the warranty was up so I’m getting a warranty replacement 3 bad out of 3 bought is not a good track record for reliability)

My opinion of WD Drives is great (I have bought 4 WD Internal hard Drives and 4 WD My book external drives and one of them is a old usb 2.0 model WDBAAF5000EBK (500 GB), 2 usb 3.0 Models (2TB) one of these is one of the first usb 3.0 drives WD made (WDBACW0020HBK) and the other is the next generation (WDBACW0020HBK-NESN)  and the third is a brand new 4TB that I haven’t got to use just yet. All External drives are going strong after oldest I think is almost 5 years old and the internal drives are working perfectly as well and the oldest of them is 6 years old)

GREAT JOB WD KEEP IT UP!!!

Sincerely Mike L

Hello,

We appreciate you feedback. Thank you for taking the time and posting it.