Issue: WD Photos app on an iPhone 4 that’s successfully connected to my WD TV LIVE HUB. The app only displays 3 directories: Movies (0 images), Music(2 images) and iphone (3 images). The images in the iphone directory were uploaded via the WD Photos app but only 3 will appear. There are 5 din the directory on the WD TV LIVE HUB.
- WD Photos app is connected to a working WD TV LIVE HUB
- images can successfully be set to the WD TV LIVE HUB via the WD Photos app.
- uploaded images WILL NOT display beyond the 3 images discovered by WD Photos app during setup.
- only a TOTAL of 3 directories and 5 images are found by the WD Photos app.
- I have tried clearing the cache on the WD Photos app to re-initialize the ‘first time setup’ response
- I have increased the cache size to 5 GB
- I have removed the connections from the WD TV LIVE HUB and the WD Photos app to have them reestablish.
- the OS version of my iphone 4 is 5.1.1
- the firmware version of the WD TV Live Hub is 3.05.10