WD Photo retiring mobile app

Not if you name your photos properly such as: Family at lake on 07-20-2018 at 3:45PM.jpg

All of my photos are renamed on the spot for that reason. Thumbnails are a huge pain in the ass that just take way way way too much time to render anyway. Also, good naming criteria will make it easy for future generations to understand the who, what, where, when and how long after we are gone.

1 Like

This still really needs sorting for now wd photo app still works but for how long I don’t know.

In my archive with photos there are description also included. When it comes to .jpeg or png changing name always add first date mm/dd/yyyy and few keywords to understand the situation. After some time this helps me realize faster what photo or video I’m looking for, because my memory with the dates is bad. This way of managing my photo is also offerup vs letgo personal deals that I’m doing to have everything on their right place. I’m selling stuff online and I make huge amount of photos, if months passes, and I need to return to smoke kind of documents, will find it by this technic. This is my way of living after the global pandemic movement.