WD Photo Classic on Android device - Error 40321.12 user does not have permission

Remote access using WD Photo Classic on Android device - Error 40321.12 user does not have permission

Whenever my wife tries to upload photos using her account set up on mybooklive, she gets the following error message.

She used to be able to then for some reason one day it stopped. 

I’ve deleted all the devices connected to her from the Mobile devices page yet still she cannot upload a photo.

Her permissions are set exactly the same as mine!

Any ideas?

ok seem to have solved problem.  WD2Go was logged in as admin and WD Photos as user.  Now both logged in as user and seems to be working.

nope spoke too soon.  Test photo uploaded from device.  Tried to upload 2nd photo and back to origional error.

Ideas please WD Support?

The WD Community was created for Users -such as yourself- to help one another and to share your experiences and ideas with one another.  As Moderators, we are simply here to facilitate and oversee the Community. If you have a question or issue related to the WD Community itself, us Moderators will be happy to respond and assist you. However, if you are looking for technical support from WD, you will need to contact them directly.

To Contact WD for Technical Support:

http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,

Robothief.