WD Passport external drive not accessible Windows 10

Hi,

I have problems with connection my two external drives to Windows 10 :

WD3200MT-00 1909A (WD PP III studio II), S/N: WXEX08PH8016 R/N B5B
WD My Passport 0740, S/N: WXU1CC180616

They work fine with Windows XP and 7. They worked also with Windows 10 but they stop suddenly.
Maybe with some Windows update?

When I plug them to my laptop with Windows 10, I can see them in My Computer and Disk manager - I can
see name of device and its capacity. But if I want to access via File Explorer, this message appears :

Location is not available
L:\ is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you’re connected to the network or internet, and then try again. If the location still can’t be found, it might have been moved or deleted.

Microsoft said that it is problem with WD drives and that I have to ask WD for new drivers - but where I can find them? I have call with WD support and answer is that this is not problem WD but it is problem Microsoft.
So what I can do now???

I check/tried :

• all external drives are working with XP and win 7 without problems

• If I plug other drives (example Samsung) to my computer with Windows 10, they work fine.

• drives cables are ok

• I tried also add more power with usb HUB, no change

• try to automatical update driver in windows, but windows says that this is not neccessary („driver is actual“)

• cannot find new drivers on WD supprot pages

• in according to google searching I try several procedures that helped other people but it helped me :

1. change letter of disk
  2. I check out gpedit.msc, permissions to external drives are ok
  3. I tried to go to disk properties and Security tab … I can see „Security tab“ on other drives but not on these two problematic drives.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks

Jiri

Solved :
Although Microsoft said that problem is not on their side, it is not true.
Today came update Windows 10 and both external drives started to work without problems.
I am really happy!