WD Partition/Align Software

Where can I find WD Partitioning Software or which one (not OS-build-in !) should I use ?
Is there a bootable ISO available ?
I only can find the Acronis True Image.

Also I’m trying to locate the WD Align software to check/align existing partitions

Both Partitioning and Align software are needed to be sure my NTFS/EXT/other partitions are aligned on a 4K boundary

Thanks

Hello,

You have to go to WD support page and register the serial number of an advanced format drive, before you can download the software.

Negative ! The serial is registered and when I go to the download section of the support pages, there is no Partitioning nor WD Align software.

And yes, it’s an advanced format drive, an URL is even specified on the drive itself, URL which provides some information, asks to make some choices, but this seems to be an endless loop without giving the opportunity to download something.

Apparently, when I read some other topics, this has been going on for years now, WD pushing it’s users towards “WD Align (AcronisAlignTool)” downloads which should not be trusted, as it seems impossible to get it from WD

Only “Data LifeGuard Diagnostics Dos/Windows” and “Acronis True Image WD Edition” are in the download section. So nothing partitioning related.

Thanks

Can you please visit this address.
http://www.wdc.com/global/products/features/Default.aspx?id=7&language=1
Answering for simple questions got me the link to download the Acronis AlignTool SE v.2.0.111.