Wd not detecting

Wd element hdd is not detecting in my computer i used all the time but after some days it stop working please can u guys give me reason it dont show any things i also check in disk management it say unlocated now i trying to recovery my data please help me out with this

Hi Yash,

This issue is caused by a small difference in the file system created by Windows XP and later versions of the Operating System (OS).
The Dual Drive is working as intended and the unallocated space will not cause any problems. The unallocated space will be 11 MB in size, and creating a new volume on it will result in an 8 MB volume. Since Windows XP natively does not have the ability to expand volumes, regaining space lost in this manner is not possible using this version of Windows. Any partition created will be created on the SSD space instead.

Also, There could be a few reasons why the drive is not showing up under Computer. The drive itself could have failed, the partition on the drive may be damaged, the data cable may no longer be good, or the drive may no longer be getting enough power to fully spin up.

Please follow the steps below in order to eliminate the issues:

Cannot Find My WD Drive on Windows or macOS