WD MyCloud No Longer Accessible

They are saying it would be up some time in the Midnight today.

ā€œThey are saying it would be up some time in the Midnight today.ā€ - Amomin

Yeah they said that last week :frowning:

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry, guys, for the delay.Ā  We are working on it still.Ā  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.Ā 

Its been long time to hearing from you that it will fixed soon. Tell the truth WD, or all the customer will revert to others.

Tell the customer what you have (WD2GO) gone through. What are the technical problems WD2GO are facing.

TO Wikipedia: To, TO, T.O. etc. ā†’

I have th WD TV Live Hub multimedia player and I used to back up photos and videos from my android mobile phone. It was working ok but sundenly it stops connecting with my phone. Has anybody deal the same problem. I did reset the livehub and the phone but nothing. I also have installed the ultimate firmware update version 3.12.13.

Please help me

Thank you

Dimitris

Iā€™m sorry but I didnā€™t understand if this is my network problem or notā€¦this kind of problem is for my Router?

Someone can explain me how this NAS can be configured?

Thanks!

Ricky

riccardo16781 wrote:

Iā€™m sorry but I didnā€™t understand if this is my network problem or notā€¦this kind of problem is for my Router?

Someone can explain me how this NAS can be configured?

Thanks!

Ricky

No it is not your problem

So does any one know if this was fixed once and for all? Ā I have an EX4 12TB which is STILL unaccessible remotely, but I have not tried to restart it, and wouldnā€™t understand why that should be necessary anyway. Ā But if anyone has details, can you please fill me in?

I had a tech who was helping me troubleshoot this but has suddenly stopped responding to my messages. Ā What support!

Received an email from WD the other day regarding issues with My Cloud. Is the problem exclusive to the My Cloud devices? Iā€™m using an N900 Central and have had no problems as of late with the My Cloud(WD2GO) app.Ā