WD mycloud fehler 004 : Data volume failed to mount

Hast Du mal über das Dashboard “nur System” auf Werkseinstellungen zurück gesetzt?

Wenn es dann icht geht, kannst Du den Support kontaktieren. Die werden Dir aber vermutlich nicht dabei helfen Deine Daten wiederzubekommen, sondern bestenfalls ein neues/repariertes Gerät ohne Deine Daten senden.

Ansonsten hatte hier jemand das gleiche Problem lösen können:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/Data-volume-failed-to-mount/td-p/631497

Versuchen kannst Du es:

This is “my” solution, may not work for everyone. But it would seem that datablocks would corrupt when power is abruptly cut to the drive. SSH must be enabled for this to work.

1. Log onto the drive, root and welc0me are the default username/password combo.

2. Make sure your paritions are intact. # parted -l will tell you this.

3. Type # mke2fs -n /dev/sda4. This will get you the filesystem, but more importantly at the end give you the superblock backup locations by block location.

4. Pick one, then enter this command.

e2fsck -b blocknumber /dev/sda4

It will look for bad blocks and ask for your confirmation to continue/ignore then write over any corrupted ones. Yes to ignore, yes to rewrite.

It will do up to five passes of diagnostics, prompting if it finds anything out of the ordinary such as file countes and errant inodes. I answered yes to everything.

When it is complete it will either report “Killed” or a summary. Type # reboot and let the drive rebuild its library. 30-ish minutes later (depending on how much data you had on it) you should have access to your files.