I’m on Windows 10 1903 build 18362.418
I got an 8TiB WD MyBook (WDBBGB0080HBK-N/A) with WD Discovery v.3.3.34 and My Cloud Desktop v.126.96.36.199.
WD Drive Utilities 188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206
WD Backup 1.9.6941.25593 -> 1.9.7215.6356
WD Security 220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168
All Apps are showing under the App tab of WD Decovery the possibility to upgrade (aktualisieren).
Under Notification (Benachrichtigung) WD Drive Utilities shows 22.214.171.124 as an update (today at 19:06).
If I press it, it will show the load bar for ever, or failes.
Also the WD Backup takes ages for 6GiB (>8h: 40%, maybe due to USB 1 or USB 2 attachment, but currently it’s attached via USB 3.0. It would be helpful, if the App would show the kind of USB connection, though.).
I got a bunch of screenshot on that issue.
The drive is formatted exfat and got no S.M.A.R.T. errors.
Sometimes the Drive doesn’t show up in the My Cloud Home ‘Storage’-tab of WD Discovery.
Thank you in advance.