WD My Support Portal Site and Agents Feedback

Hi,

I’ve been a customer of WD products for years and previously had many good experiences even when a drive fails.

However, over the last coulple of months I have had to raise several Support Cases to WD.

I’m not sure if anyone else has had similar issues but the Support Portal and the level of support and care from the Support Agents is poor to say the best and I cant see any place to give feedback other than on the forum here.

Support Portal issues:

• Unable to add or comment on an existing open case.
  • Agents replies do not show.
  • No ability to self close cases.
  • Clearly no signs of ITIL principles being used.

Support Agent Issues:

• Agent doesn’t include the case number in the subject or the main text in the reply.
  • Agent gets confused over different cases you have raised.
  • Agent’s replies do not actually answer the original question or followup questions from the customer.
  • Agents replies do not contain the history of previous replies.
  • Agents replies have poor English and gramma and miss key words in sentences, which results in the reply not making any sense.

All of the above obviously makes dealing with a Support issue really difficult and anoying.

I would be grateful if someone from WD could review the above and comment and pass on to the appropriate area/person for improvements to be made.

Thanks

I’ve passed this along to the relevant parties.

Many thanks Bill

Welcome to ‘outsourcing’

I see I am not the only one having issues with support feedback. Sad to know it is a general problem… :frowning: