WD MY PASSPORT WIRELESS PRO 4 TB - NO DETECTION TO USB CONNECTION

Hello, I have a problem with the WD MY PASSPORT WIRELESS PRO drive with a capacity of 4 TB.
When I connect it to a desktop or laptop computer via a USB cable, it detects it in My Computer but you cannot open the folders and does not show the content of how much free and used space is left.
And when it is connected via Wi-Fi, then after entering the password found on the disc casing sticker, you can check the contents of the disc and recreate what you want.
The question now is how to solve the problem described above ???
I apologize for the fact that some words may be incomprehensible but I do not know English perfectly and I use a Google translator.
I have another WD series drive but this time it is My Clound with a capacity of 6 TB which is connected directly with a cable to the Connect Box modem which has the router mode option enabled.
After logging in through the My Clound page, the My Passport Wireless Pro drive cannot be seen.
But it is visible in the installed application on the computer.
Below I attach photos of what it looks like.
Best regards and I count on your help in solving the problem described above.

MyPassport%20i%20WDMyClound

Try running a diagnostic test on your drive and see if it sees any issue. You can download the diagnostic software tool here - Software and Firmware Downloads | WD Support