WD My passport Slim and Ultra bluescreens

i bough this one, WDBGMT0010BAL-EESN , my passport slim 1 TB, i have amd fx8350 cpu, gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 board, with VIA VL805 usb3.0 chipset. Latest bios, latest drivers on all, latest win update, etc. I have win7 64.
If i unplug the drive, i get bluescreens.
I receive about 5/day with this drive, ebcause of your drivers. I neep assistance. And quick. Im afraid that because of these force restarts my hdds will died.

On Thu 06.03.2014 1:52:14 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030614-39639-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: wdf01000.sys (0xFFFFF88000EF7622)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD0, 0x0, 0xFFFFF88000EF7622, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdf01000.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 06.03.2014 1:52:14 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: wdcsam64.sys (wdcsam64+0x1790)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam64.sys
product: WD External Storage
company: Western Digital Technologies
description: WD SCSI Architecture Model (SAM) driver
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: wdcsam64.sys (WD SCSI Architecture Model (SAM) driver, Western Digital Technologies).
Google query: Western Digital Technologies PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

After i put this driver few days ago, i install software from website, update firmware on hdd.
Then WD software tell me a new update is found, install this, today the same, a new update is found.
Still its not fixed. My WD SES driver is from 2011, from your package.

I post these 1 week ago on wd support, no message from them.

Now i use these wd with WD SES driver disabled in device manager, and with all wd software uninstalled.

Thats to prevent bluescreens.

As an conclusion WD SES driver cause bluescreens. Without this driver my WD drive is always ON, leds ON, even with PC off…

Few minutes ago a new bluescreen appear, when i was copying something on hdd.

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: wdcsam64.sys (wdcsam64+0x1790)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam64.sys

This bug is identical with the one from yesterday and so on.

The fix is to disable WD SES driver. Doing that i loose all WD software that work with ses driver.

And i notice something else, with SES driver enabled, my WD passport slim is not seen by WD Drive Utilities, WD Security, it says that no wd hdd is plug in.

But it work few days ago.

But after all these bluescreens my WD hdd is not seen by WD software, but is working, hdd is seen by My computer, by disk management, etc.

With all these bluescreens and restarts im afraid that my hdd will died.

I have few Toshiba Canvio 1terra and 2terra that its working quite nice, no bluescreen.

One week ago i bought a new WD, My Passport Ultra 2 TB, this one has the same identical problem as My Passport Slim 1 TB, bsod when unplug/plug into usb3.0.

What cause this is WD SES driver, on USB3.0 , if i disable this bsod stopped, but i lost some hdd functions

Till now all is clear, right?

Lets move on, bought new hdds, Toshiba Basic 2TB and another toshiba, Canvio or something 2tb.Because Toshiba does not use SES driver, bsod will not appear. I tested with Toshiba 2 months, not an single bsod when plug into usb3.0.

Now, i send email to WD, they seems to not understand a thing, it keep repeating me to update bios, or update windows…lol, they gave me basic faq when i need advanced support.

In 2 months i bought 6 hdds, 2 WD, 4 Toshiba. 800 euros. I am an good costumers or not?

WD doesnt give an…They wont help me at all. Their support is zero.

When i have an problem 5 years ago Toshiba call me…

What i need? Maybe an remote desktop help, maybe an WD SES Driver with bsod fix, maybe WD need to buy an 990fxa amd board to test… Dont know, but something need to be done.

I send them a lot of email and i receive only basic info. I dont want basic info. I need help, real help. Im not an noob.

I tell them that i tried this:

another mainboard, Asrock 990fxa extreme 4, same bsod on usb3.0, but this Asrock use ETRON usb chipset, my Gigabyte use VIA usb chipset.

tried wd hdd firmware update, mainboard bios update, all win7 64 updates( even an new installation)

tried 5-6 via usb3.0 drivers- the same.

Tried another usb3.0 slot- the same

Why keep asking me to install windows update when in every mail i send them i keep repeating them that i do all of that?

They didnt understand english or are lazy?

I need TOP WD SUPPORT, not basic info. This is urgent. I keep gettin bsod for over 4 months now. Who pay me if my hdd will die because of bsod and restarts?

I keep getting BSOD 1-2 times/ day…

Picture with some of my hdds, to demonstrate that i dont lie when i told them i have an few, and when i say that TOSHIBA will not give bsod… because i have them…i tested them

Hi reeven, have you verified if this problem happens on another PC? As a troubleshooting step, try uninstalling and reinstalling your PC USB drives, also disable any antivirus software that you might have. 

I have the same problem.  Bought my Passport Ultra drive 1 month ago, worked fine.   Then suddenly started rebooting with blue screen of death and page fault error. 

I run Windows 8, tried on different USB Ports, different computer, safe mode, refreshed Windows 8, same problem.  As soon as I plug the drive in or if I reboot with it plugged in then Windows crashes.