WD My Passport eEssential SE USB 3.0 Problem On USB 3.0 Port

Hello, I have an external hard drive wd my passport essential 500gb usb 3.0. For a year I use, no problem arise, but for the past few months the problem arises. When I connect the hard drive to the usb 3.0 port (either on the front panel or behind the motherboard).

1. When being used to copy the files in the hard drive to the computer, in the middle of the process of copying it’s just suddenly stopped copying, but the hard drive can still be explored, but the files in that folder can not access.
  2. When being used to play video files that exist in the hard drive for a while and then the video stops, when I tried to play back the video file again, it says that the video files that are corrupt. Just like the previously mentioned hard drive can still be explored, but the files in that folder can not access.

When the problem occurs, and I tried to remove the hard drive with the windows safely remove, then my computer will experience a blue screen. And after that, if the problem came back I had to immediately shut down the computer or unplug the hard drive immediately so as not to run into the blue screen.

I’ve also tried to update the firmware from an external hard drive, but the problem still occurs. Which oddly enough, this hard drive fine when connected to a USB 2.0 port. Where was the problem and how to fix them. Thank you and sorry for my english.

Okay my wd passport having disconnecting problem now. Anyone could help me?