WD My passport 1TB USB 3.0 problem

I have a dell N4110 with windows 7 professional 64 bit. The problem is, when i plug my WD my passport 1TB into USB 3.0 port, and i copy a large file (let say around 500 MB video) to it, it works well in the beginning but at then end it freezes itself and the copy will not be finished. However when i tried to copy a small file (example: Word document), there is no problem with it. I also tried to plug into USB 2.0 port, everything works properly (no problem with copying video or word document). I used the renesas driver v 2.1.27 from dell. Is there any solution so i can use it properly with USB 3.0?

I already tried v 2.1.28 but it makes all of USB 3.0 ports not working at all if i plug WD my passport into the USB 3.0 port. I have tried to update my firmware from ( http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5460/p/228,195,444/session/L3RpbWUvMTM0Njc0NjI1OS9zaWQvRzhUQlVuNWw=)) but still does not solve the problem

Try checking the drive for errors with chkdsk or other software

have you formatted the drive?

I already formatted the drive and it works properly if i plug into usb 2.0 port. This problem only happen when i plug into usb 3.0 port

Try with different drivers to see if it makes any difference…

Those USB 3.0 ports are on a laptop or a desktop pc. If is a desktop, is a pci express card? or those port came with the motherboard?

is there any driver that you can suggest? i have tried v 2.1.17 and then update it to v.2.1.28 (getting worse) and finally downgrade to v.2.1.27 but still the problem arise.

if you read my first post and do a little bit of searching, you would know that i am using a notebook and not a desktop pc. I am using notebook dell N4110