Wd my cloud data copy

WD MY CLOUD MOTHER BOARD NOT WORK ONLY HDD VIBRATION SO HOW TO MY DATA COPY other STORAGE

PLEASE HELP AND SUGGESTION

@we4shahid
Why are you yelling? In computer etiquette all capital letters is yelling. Do you own a single bay WDMYCLOUD (OS5)? If yes what color is the LED on the front of your device? What are the LEDs on the back doing? How do you know the mother board is not working? Are you able to open and use the Dashboard? If yes, have you run any tests?

How do you know the motherboard/backplane of the My Cloud doesn’t work? What specific My Cloud model do you have? Is the front LED lit up and if so what color is it? Are the LED ports on the RJ45 network port on the back of the My Cloud lit up when you connect the My Cloud to a router/gateway/switch?

More information including what troubleshooting steps you have performed will help others determine what your specific issue may be.

While one can extract the My Cloud from the single bay/single drive My Cloud model, doing so voids the device warranty. The My Cloud hard drive OS uses Linux so one can extract the hard drive and connect it, using a powered USB to SATA adapter or a spare SATA port, to their computer running Linux, or a Linux boot disk/usb flash drive, or a Windows Linux driver and one can access the contents of the data partition which is formatted for EXT4.

Also note that using all caps for one’s post is the internet equivalent of shouting at a person.