I get this message when logging in to my remote account, but I’m perfectly (wired) online. When connecting with WIFI same message. No problem on macbook running OS 10.9, or Android Mobile Phone. I suspect it has to do with operating system, but I don’t know where to look. Help!
Hi there, welcome to the community.
It seems that this application is not getting internet access. You might want to try uninstalling and re-installing the application.
You might also want to check on the setting on the Mac firewall.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click the Security or Security & Privacy icon.
- Select the Firewall tab.
- Click the lock icon in the preference pane, then enter an administrator name and password.
- Click the Firewall Options button
- Click the Add Application (+) button.
- Select the app you want to allow incoming connection privileges for.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
I have the same issue. No issue with the Firewall… what else could I look for?
Hello, You could try setting an static IP address and using google DNS’s, also making sure that ports 80 and 443 are open in your network and forwarded to the My Cloud.